[ros-users] vslam install

Carlos Slave ubuntuslave at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 04:37:00 UTC 2011

I followed the exact instructions from the VSLAM wiki.

I can't tell you what I see now inside the point_cloud_perception stack
since I deleted the whole tree just a few minutes ago so I could install the
ros-unstable-vslam directly from the ubuntu repository. I'm in the middle of
the installation, but I see that the "point_cloud_perception" stack is also
coming with this unstable release. " perception_pcl" is also there in my
unstable tree.

It must have been the rosintall script that added all that.

Carlos