[ros-users] Problem with Sparkfun IMU 9D Razor AVR Driver

Will McMahan will2142 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 21:56:12 UTC 2011

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the response.

Just thought I'd let you (and the community) know that after some more
tinkering, I was finally able to get Eclipse to successfully upload firmware
to my razor imu.  What I had to do was set the baud rate of the programmer
to 57600.  I'm not certain, but this may have been a by-product of initially

--Will