[ros-users] libboost problems again.

anfederman@comcast anfederman at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 13:51:54 UTC 2011

I am trying to upgrade from cturtle to diamond back -  and I am getting libboost dependency errors.  I checked my ros-latest.list and the version of Unbuntu is correct (maverick main)  I am running on a amd64 architecture.

Looking at the synaptic package manager there is a lot of blank and red boxes by the libboost section.  Trying to do a apt-get on flavors of libboost doesn't seem to do the trick.  I installed under lucid, upgraded to maverick, and cturtle roscore appears to run,  but I also have added eclipse, the Google adk and the Arduino ide to the system, an one of which might of broken something.

Tryin a partial upgrade of maverick next to see if it fixes anything.

Thanks to Mike Ferguson and Adam who helped me with getting ros-serial to almost work Wednesday.

Alan N. Federman, PhD
http://federman.best.vwh.net
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alan1federman
(408)826-1795 Mobile