[ros-users] Anouncing new ROS repository: guardian-ros-pkg

Marc Beneto mbeneto at robotnik.es
Tue Jul 5 08:26:39 UTC 2011

Hi ROS community!

We have been developing software in ROS for our Guardian robot and we would
share it with all the community. Nowadays there are only avaiable the
simulation nodes, with all the necessary to teleoperate and perform an
autonomous navigation with the robot, but we are working to provide the
nodes for the real robot.

http://code.google.com/p/guardian-ros-pkg/

We have indexed in the list of robots and created a wiki page, but I think
that there isn't the correct procedure to publish a robot, so sorry for the
mistake. Can the administrators correct this error and index it correctly?

Best regards.