[ros-users] Empty OpenCV 2.3 SVN repo

Patrick Mihelich mihelich at willowgarage.com
Fri Jul 15 21:42:37 UTC 2011

Hi Carlos,

The opencv2 package continues to exist as the "ROS face" of the new OpenCV
debian packages. Declaring a dependency on opencv2 is actually all you need
to do to use OpenCV 2.3.1 in ROS. So cv_bridge and all other OpenCV-using
packages now use 2.3.1 in trunk/unstable.

If you look at the manifest, it declares a rosdep on opencv2.3 (the deb),
and exports the compile flags from 'pkg-config opencv-2.3.1'.

Cheers,
Patrick