[ros-users] Can't run 'ant dist' anymore, missing dependencies.xml

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:29:22 UTC 2011

Dear Damon,

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Damon Kohler <damonkohler at google.com> wrote:
> I just pushed some changes to the build system and it should be
> possible to build the tutorials now. However, you would have to make
> your own package, copy Talker/Listener to it, and craft a build.xml to
> do it. I'll be working on the creation of skeleton projects to make
> this simpler soon.
>
> In the meantime, you can check out the Android tutorials:
>
> 0. Install the Android SDK, Eclipse, etc.
> 1. hg clone https://code.google.com/p/rosjava.android/ rosjava-android
> 2. Add the clone to your ROS_PACKAGE_PATH
> 3. roscd android_tutorial_pubsub
> 4. rosmake
> 5. Import it into Eclipse
>
> Hope that works for you. Documentation on all of this will be coming soon.

thanks for your answer. Could you please keep us (me) informed when
you have some documentation or skeleton? In the meantime, I will
continue working with an older version of ros-java because all this
setup is very complex and I'm always missing dependencies.

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st