[ros-users] ROSCon Planning Survey

Melonee Wise mwise at willowgarage.com
Tue Jun 14 01:14:36 UTC 2011

Hi All -

We are gathering information from the ROS community for planning the first
ROSCon, and we need your input! ROSCon will be a technical meeting, modeled
roughly on PyCon and BoostCon. The intended audience is developers and users
with some ROS experience (we're not targeting novices this year). A mix of
talks and tutorials, combined with ample time and space to hack, will
provide everybody with the opportunity to learn something new and meet
others in the community.

Please give us your input by taking this survey:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/willowgarage.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhnbWM4YlVfbGFHbTVLUW1yQ0FycEE6MQ

Thanks
-Melonee
--