[ros-users] Request for Respository

Kevin.DeMarco at gtri.gatech.edu Kevin.DeMarco at gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 30 14:45:22 UTC 2011

Hello,
  My name is Kevin DeMarco and I am interested in starting a new ROS repository managed by the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI).  www.gtri.gatech.edu<http://www.gtri.gatech.edu> .  While there is already a Georgia Tech repository (gt-ros-pkg), GTRI is a separate entity from the academic institution, both legally and financially.  GTRI does not fall under the control of the engineering colleges and works on different problems from the academic side.  I recommend that the GTRI repository be named, "gtri-ros-pkg".  Let me know if you need any more information.  Thanks.

-Kevin DeMarco

Kevin DeMarco
Research Engineer II
Georgia Tech Research Institute