[ros-users] Request for Respository

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Jun 30 16:15:32 UTC 2011

Hi Kevin,

In order to create a gtri-ros-pkg, simply create a public repository
-- you can either do that using your available campus resources, or
with a shared service like Github, Bitbucket, and Google Code.  Once
you've created this source code repository, simply send us the
information and we'll add it to our index.

cheers,
Ken