[ros-users] Is scan_tools maintained ?

Ivan Dryanovski ivan.dryanovski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:05:39 UTC 2011

Ok, I've been restructuring the scan_matcher recently to get better
performance. Some changes include faster interfacing with the
underlying algorithm, as well as more options for input (odometry,
imu, velocity tracking). I have not included a "tf" as an input so
far. It seems to be creating weird issues like the one you mentioned.
Also I feel like most use cases for input should be covered by either
feeding in Imu or nav_msgs::Odometry from wheel odometry.

Let me know what your use case is and if you need the "tf" input
capability. If so, I will work it into the new release.

Ivan