[ros-users] other than gazebo ?

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Thu Jun 16 02:31:16 UTC 2011

Hi Arkapravo,

Can you elaborate a little bit about how "three dimensional modeling of
robot trajectories" is defined here.  What types of trajectories?  Is
modeling inclusive of dynamics (f=ma) or just the kinematics? Do you need
ray tracing? image generation from 3D models? what kind of constraints are
implied if any? etc.

Thanks,
John

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Arkapravo Bhaumik <
arkapravobhaumik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> For three dimensional modeling of robot trajectories, what do I have in
> ROS, other than gazebo ? I wanted to use stage - clearly cannot do that -
> that is for two dimension.
>
> Regards
>
> Arkapravo
>
> --