[ros-users] kforge.ros.org down?

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Sun Mar 6 19:24:48 UTC 2011

Should be back up now, our best guess right now as to what's causing Apache
to hang from time to time is heavy load. Right now we're running the site
off a VM with only one core dedicated to it. It might be time for us to look
into moving to a real machine.

Sorry for these outages, we'll do our best to keep it up and sort things
out.

Hope all is well,

Eitan