[ros-users] ROS for Windows via the mingw cross compiler

Morgan Cormier MCormier at coroware.com
Sat Mar 12 00:44:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for this reply,

I think the second error I had is because mingw didn't finish to compile because of the checksum error in libpng. I compiled it during the night, I didn't see the result since my computer shut down automatically, but since I could do the following step I though it was installed.

I tried to do as you said, I did an svn update of eros and so had the lasest version, and tried to compile again mingw_cross but I had the same problem.
Is the "svn co link" command enough or do I have to use the command "rosinstall /opt/ros https://code.ros.org/gf/project/eros/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F*checkout*%2Ftrunk%2Feros_diamondback.rosinstall" ?

Thank you for your help,

Morgan Cormer