[ros-users] Pyyaml using easy_install on Mac OS X

Paul Vernaza paul.vernaza at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:26:14 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM, S.Sudarshan <sudarshan85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> So basically the problem boils down to rosinstall not invoking the correct
> python. Is there was where I can ensure that rosinstall is looking at the
> correct python? Much appreciated.

I think this is a good point to move this discussion to
anwers.ros.org.  I'm not sure how exactly rosinstall finds python.  I
would have assumed that it just inherits PATH from your environment
and runs 'python', but if it actually runs a different python than
what you get at the terminal, maybe this is not the case.

Paul