[ros-users] Multi-robot administration interface

Bill Smart wds at willowgarage.com
Wed Mar 16 19:07:09 UTC 2011

There is a multi-robot control interface, called RIDE, developed at
Washington University: http://www.ros.org/wiki/ride and
http://mmtest.cse.wustl.edu/?q=project/4

An updated version, which is the one you probably want if you're going to
use it, is here:
https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/branches/trunk_diamondback/stacks/ride-transitional
This code has a dependency on Panda3d (
http://www.panda3d.org/), which currently has to be installed by hand.

Finally, we're working on a new version, as part of the Building Manager
project.  It's not ready for use yet, but you can check it out here:
https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/branches/trunk_diamondback/sandbox/ride2

If you're interested in using RIDE in any of it's forms, I'd be happy to
help you get things set up and running.

cheers

-- Bill

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 7:12 AM, Victor Lopez <victor.lopez at pal-robotics.com