[ros-users] Skeletons

Patrick Goebel patrick at pirobot.org
Sat Mar 26 21:00:02 UTC 2011

I see what you mean--the user looks more like a cactus than a tree.
:)))  However, I think if you take the torso joint as the root, don't
you end up with a tree structure?  e.g.

torso->neck->head
torso->left_shoulder->left_elbow->left_hand
torso->right_shoulder->right_elbow->right_hand
torso->left_hip->left_knee->left_foot
torso->right_hip->right_knee->right_foot

Maybe this is what you meant by it depends on how you define them.

--patrick