[ros-users] rosmake: Tweak CMake config?

Nicholas Butko nbutko at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 29 05:16:52 UTC 2011

The easiest way is to edit the manifest of opencv2. Do a global replace of

${prefix}/opencv/

with /usr/local/ (or /opt/local/ on OSX)

This will direct ros packages that depend on opencv2 to refer to the system version of OpenCV rather than the ros version. You may also have to add a "-l" for the opencv graphics card library.

--Nick