[ros-users] hudson prerelease error

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Thu Mar 31 13:14:00 UTC 2011

Ok, I updated my _rules and it now compiles happily in the prerelease.

Concerning the release process, I have a new patch to propose (attached) for
bzr.

I added the uri parameter to the bzr rules: I needed the base url, to be
able to push to base_url + release_tag.

I tested the tag_bzr part of the create.py script and it worked for me.

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic | Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com