[ros-users] ***SPAM*** From OCBC Bank/Reply Immediately

George Lee georgellee at mbc.im
Tue May 3 22:19:09 UTC 2011

Greetings From Mr George Lee
Manager Bill And Exchange Dept
OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. I am the bill and exchange manager in OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of USD$14.6 million immediately to your account. This money originally belonged to one of our foreign customers who is now late, he died here in Malaysia, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success.

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you, so that the bank can release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. Please i will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 20% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.

Best Regards,
Mr George Lee
OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad,
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.