[ros-users] Compiling ROS with Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty)

Markus Eich markus.eich at dfki.de
Wed May 4 08:41:37 UTC 2011

Hi Tully,

The patch was actually taken from opencv Ticket. I just modified it to
work with the ROS build system. Maybe this slightly modified patch can
be added to the /vision_opencv/opencv2 package with an updated Makefile?

Is there a way to check the Ubuntu Version somehow in the Makefile of
the opencv stack? So that the patch is only applied if ubuntu version >=
11.04?

Cheers,

Markus

Fax:   +49 (0)421 17845-4150