[ros-users] Announcing new ROS repository: iri-ros-pkg

Jose Luis Rivero jrivero at iri.upc.edu
Thu Nov 3 18:00:29 UTC 2011

Dear ROS community:

The Robotics Lab at Institut de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial
(CSIC-UPC), research centre in Barcelona, wants to announce its official
supported ROS repository.

Overview
--------
The code is mainly related to "Mobile Robotics" and "Perception and
Manipulation" at this moment. Full list of our robots, stacks and
packages can be found at:

 - http://wikiri.upc.es/index.php/IRI_ROS_Stacks

Stacks and Packages
-------------------
The repository hosts ROS stacks for drivers and devices, as well as IRI
robots stacks:

 * Generic drivers
   - asterx1
   - firewire_camera (auto configuration of format 7)
   - hokuyo_laser
   - leuze_laser
   - loquendo_tts
   - pmd_camera (camcube and camboard)
   - tcm3_compass

 * WAM Arm stack (supports new libbarret library)

 * Segway RMP Stack
   - rmp200
   - rmp400

 * EstiraBot (WAM Arm based robot. Deformable objects manipulation)
 * Zyonz     (WAM Arm based robot. Gardening, plants manipulation)
 * Tibi/Dabo (SegwayRMP200 based robot. Urban HRI interaction)
 * Teo       (SegwayRMP400 based robot. Navigation/Mapping operations)

Source code:
The full SVN can be donwloaded from:

 - https://devel.iri.upc.edu/pub/labrobotica/ros/iri-ros-pkg/stacks/

If you want to get a working "out-of-the-box" copy in a ROS enviroment,
please follow our docs about how to make a rosinstall checkout:

 - http://wikiri.upc.es/index.php/Download_IRI_ROS_software

Enjoy.

--
José Luis Rivero <jrivero at iri.upc.edu>
Institut de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial [CSIC-UPC]