[ros-users] Announcing new ROS repository: iri-ros-pkg (error in indexer)

Jose Luis Rivero jrivero at iri.upc.edu
Fri Nov 4 10:03:02 UTC 2011

On 11/03/2011 07:00 PM, Jose Luis Rivero wrote:
> Dear ROS community:
>
> The Robotics Lab at Institut de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial
> (CSIC-UPC), research centre in Barcelona, wants to announce its official
> supported ROS repository.

Looks like the repo was added to the indexer but it is not working as
expected. The RepoHeader macro found it but does not list any stack at
all: http://www.ros.org/wiki/iri-ros-pkg

If you need me to file a bug about this, please let me know.

Thanks.

--
José Luis Rivero <jrivero at iri.upc.edu>
Institut de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial [CSIC-UPC]