[ros-users] patch + packages for ccny_vision on natty

Piyush piyushk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 17:36:20 UTC 2011

My apologies for the delay. I have had limited free time the past
couple of weeks. Try:

git clone http://robotics.ccny.cuny.edu/git/ccny-ros-pkg/ccny_vision.git
cd ccny_vision
wget http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~piyushk/ccny_vision_artoolkit.patch
git apply ccny_vision_artoolkit.patch
rosmake ccny_vision --rosdep-install

Notes:
1) I created the patch using git show after making a single commit.
git apply shows a bunch of warnings that do not affect the compilation
process. Normally I would debug these warnings, but I don't have time
atm to do so. You guys should be able to check if it causes any
indentation issues when you push changes to the master repository
2) This patch now uses the original tarball and works according to
Bill's suggestions.
3) There are 2 patches that are applied (through TARBALL_PATCH in
download_unpack_build.mk). patch_auto_config is the replacement for
the original patch_v4l. patch_v4l allows compilation on natty.

I have tested on Lucid (2.6.32) and Natty (2.6.38). I am currently not
sure whether this works on oneiric. (Joris, can you test this and let
us know)

Piyush