[ros-users] patch + packages for ccny_vision on natty

Joris joris at wintermute.eu
Sun Nov 6 15:33:54 UTC 2011

I've tested ccny_vision with Piyush's patch on Oneiric / electric:
there remains a build failure in ar_pose on my system. You can check
out the build log on:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7-w1-hkaL2FNDU4NWEyOGEtMTBiNi00OTE3LWEyNTUtYzIxNGRiYmE2OWVm

nb: I replaced ccny_vision/rosdep.yaml with the bullet stack's
rosdep.yaml to bypass a rosdep failure.

Joris