[ros-users] rosbridge problem: (UnboundLocalError: local variable 'outgoing')

Trevor Jay tjay at cs.brown.edu
Wed Nov 2 17:24:59 UTC 2011

Usually when the problem occurs on one machine but not a another the issues is:

a) lack of the proper MSG definitions
or
b) routing issues (inability to connect back and forth by name or *same* IP)

You might also try using the svn version of rosbridge:

svn checkout https://brown-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/experimental/rosbridge
rosbridge

Let me know how things go. If need be I might can provide more
specific help off-list.

_Trevor