[ros-users] REP 3: Target Platforms updates for Fuerte and Groovy

Ingo Lütkebohle iluetkeb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:25:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

what about "official" Python 3 support, at least in the core libraries?

I'm asking specifically because we're currently using Blender and/or
MORSE, which requires Python 3. The TUM guys have already done some
work to port ROS messaging to Python 3, but as far as I know that is
not official, yet.

cheers,
Ingo