[ros-users] Announcing new ROS repository: iri-ros-pkg (error in indexer)

Jose Luis Rivero jrivero at iri.upc.edu
Mon Nov 7 13:38:01 UTC 2011

On 11/04/2011 10:37 PM, Ken Conley wrote:
> Hi Jose,
>
> The indexer was failing on your repository as it has an invalid
> certificate.  I have added a workaround for this.

I was talking with our IT staff and seems like the certificate is valid,
the problem exists with our certification authority (TERENA) which is
not identified as valid for major linux vendors. I'm afraid we will not
be able to fix that, so problem can not be solved as it should.

Thanks for the workaround! unfortunately the page is still not showing
the stacks :/ If the indexer code is available somewhere, I'm offer
myself to help, if needed.

King regards,
 Jose Luis.