[ros-users] Announcing new ROS repository: iri-ros-pkg (error in indexer)

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Nov 7 20:29:04 UTC 2011

Hi Jose Luis,

I believe the indexer is failing because your website is down.  Both
the website with the rosinstall file, plus the links you have on the
'iri-ros-pkg' page are not working for me.

 - Ken

wget https://devel.iri.upc.edu/pub/labrobotica/ros/iri-ros-pkg/rosinstall/all-iri-ros.pub.rosinstall
--2011-11-07 12:27:27--
https://devel.iri.upc.edu/pub/labrobotica/ros/iri-ros-pkg/rosinstall/all-iri-ros.pub.rosinstall
Resolving devel.iri.upc.edu... 147.83.76.123
Connecting to devel.iri.upc.edu|147.83.76.123|:443... failed:
Connection timed out.
Retrying.