[ros-users] gmapping: Scan Matching Failed

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:36:14 UTC 2011

Ricardo,

Could you please ask this on answers.ros.org and reply here with the link?
ROS Answers is the proper place for question and answer type things so that
it will be easier for future users with a similar problem to find a helpful
answer. See http://www.ros.org/wiki/Support for guidelines.

When you do post this on ROS Answers, please include a bagfile that can be
used to reproduce the problem - without seeing what your range data and
odometry looks like, it is entirely possible that you will get overlapping
maps.

- Eric