[ros-users] gmapping: Scan Matching Failed, using odometry

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:27:47 UTC 2011

Ricardo,

Please don't send your question more than once.

See
http://www.ros.org/wiki/Support#Guidelines_for_asking_a_question_.28Please_read_before_posting.29.
In particular:

"*Please don't send your question more than once*: The question was seen.
If you didn't get a response then likely nobody has had time to answer you.
Alternatively, it could be that nobody knows the answer. In any case,
sending it again is poor form and akin to shouting and is likely to
aggravate a large number of people. This also applies to
crossposting<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossposting>.
Try to pick the forum which you think matches best and ask there. If you
are referred to a new forum, provide a link to the old discussion."

Also, you have stated that you are "attaching a bagfile" to the message,
but none has come through (likely due to being too large for the mailing
list). In any case, as I mentioned in my response to your first email to
ros-users (under a slightly different subject line), you should ask this on
answers.ros.org as that is the proper support forum.

- Eric