[ros-users] request for help: mirroring and better wiki exporting

Piyush piyushk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 03:50:08 UTC 2011

I got the utexas mirror up at http://www.cs.utexas.edu/ros. I have
also updated the mirrors page.

The mirror is probably not at its final location, as I did not have
enough free space at the moment on the department filer to place it
there. For this reason, there is currently a redirect from
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/ros -> http://hamm.cs.utexas.edu:1080. If and
when I can figure out a better place for it, the redirection should
stop.

Piyush