[ros-users] REP Extend pluginlib

Dirk Thomas mail at dirk-thomas.net
Fri Oct 7 00:10:45 UTC 2011

Hi Tully,

we have talked about ticket #4887 lately which is about extending pluginlib with several features.
Finally I had the time to write the corresponding REP.
Could you please add the attached REP to the repository and website (I hope it is formatted correctly)?

I have also updated the attached patch in trac to fit current unstable of pluginlib.
I will try to push a branch of the currently developed ROS GUI soon which utilizes this modified pluginlib and demonstrates the use cases.

Depending on how much feedback/questions will come up we might need to schedule a Skype conference to talk about it efficiently - let's see...

Dirk