[ros-users] Repo announcement - wiki request

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 01:27:57 UTC 2011

Hi all,

There's been a few users pulling my qt templates from eros, but not
cross-compiling, so I've spun that off into a new repository:

https://github.com/stonier/qt_ros.git

If people would like to include additional templates for the
roscreate-qt-pkg script, or even libraries or designer modules, I'm happy to
help get that working. It'd be nice to centralise a place for qt resources.
Once its added to the ros repos I'll work on getting to to roll debs.

(To ros caretakers)

In addition to the above repo, could you modify the current
https://github.com/snorridj/zeroconf-ros-pkg ->
https://github.com/stonier/zeroconf-ros-pkg?

I'm also not sure how to get a link on the electric install page pointing
at http://www.ros.org/wiki/electric/Installation/Windows (still under
construction, but almost done). If you could twiddle that too, fantastic.

Thanks,
Daniel Stonier (Yujin Robot)