[ros-users] patch + packages for ccny_vision on natty

Carlos J. ubuntuslave at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 21:47:26 UTC 2011

Piyush,

Thanks for patching ARToolKit, However we have a concern: will this
modifications you've made to the v4l header affect other Ubuntu
distributions prior to Natty? In other words, before we make the patch
official, we must ensure that the patch will not affect other users
who run older Ubuntu distros.

If that's the case, we will ask Ken from WG to upload the patched
ARToolKit to the download server at code.ros.org

Carlos