[ros-users] AR.Drone

Chris Crick chriscrick at cs.brown.edu
Wed Oct 12 01:40:25 UTC 2011

Hi, Nick.

Our Brown AR Drone driver is under active development, and it has been able
to connect to the downward-facing camera for several months now.  The
current version in the brown-ros-pkg svn repository contains an
/ardrone/togglecam service which, when called, swaps between the forward-
and downward-facing cameras.  It is not possible to access both video
streams at once using a drone running Parrot's firmware.

Hope this helps.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Chris