[ros-users] rosinstall (electric) fails on OSX10.7, +2 fixes.

Kevin Walchko kevin.walchko at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 02:48:55 UTC 2011

So will applying this patch be documented on the install page for OSX?

Since we are fixing issues, any thoughts to bumping the python version from 2.6 to 2.7 for Lion? It would be helpful for people who want to use homebrew which default's to Lion's 2.7. Of course that last statement assumes people have moved to Lion :)