[ros-users] REP 115: rosco and roslocate tools for rosinstall

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Sat Sep 3 19:55:04 UTC 2011

I have updated REP 115 based on Kevin's comments to clarify
'rosinstall fragments' (now defined as 'rosinstall entries') and to
also add historical links to previous ros-users/ros-developers
discussions.  As I didn't hear a strong opinion on it, I have left in
the 'repo', 'www', and 'type' commands.

http://www.ros.org/reps/rep-0115.html

Based on the voting, I hope to be able to include rosco with the next
update of rosinstall, which is also undergoing some REP 110 [1] work.
Thanks to Thibault Kruse, we also have a much improved vcstools Python
library.

cheers,
Ken

[1]: http://www.ros.org/reps/rep-0110.html