[ros-users] Sensor info through serial communication

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 20:31:02 UTC 2011

Please ask this on answers.ros.org . That is the appropriate forum for Q/A
type postings and makes it easier to search and index so that future users
with the same problem can find the answer(s) to similar questions. See the
Support Guidelines ( http://www.ros.org/wiki/Support ) for more info.

- Eric