[ros-users] orocos_kdl failure on OSX

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 19:00:30 UTC 2011

Don't jinx us...  Now we are down, hopefully they will go for the punt and
we'll come back with a td, but if we play like this all year, it will be a
long one...

Also, you can usually find a link to the bug tracker at the bottom of the
respectively wiki page.  (Ken had to point this out to me too)

--

William Woodall
w at auburn.edu
wjwwood at gmail.com