[ros-users] Problem with jar files included in the .classpath file

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Tue Sep 6 17:33:35 UTC 2011

My guess is that there is stale state due to your previous uninstall
of the older rosjava.  We currently do haven't a good cleanup
procedure in this alpha version.

Please "rm -rf ~/.ros/rosjava" and rebuild.

BTW: please don't include individual developer e-mails -- Damon and I
are both on ros-users, so we don't need two copies of this thread.
It's also against our Support guidelines:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/Support#Guidelines_for_asking_a_question_.28Please_read_before_posting.29

 - Ken