[ros-users] Include directories on OSX (Homebrew)

Nicholas Butko nbutko at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 8 03:52:16 UTC 2011

Just as a note of early warning,

The OSX clang++ compiler does not seem to respect the $LIBRARY_PATH
environment variable (this appears to be well documented in internet
complaints). Hopefully this will be fixed in the future, but I do expect
that in the next version of OSX in a year and a half, clang++ will become
the default OSX compiler, so it might be worth looking into upcoming
compatibility issues.

--Nick