[ros-users] Contribution

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Sep 19 17:00:23 UTC 2011

Hi André,

Thanks for your contribution.  I have added your repository to our
index and created a wiki page here:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/ivs-ros-pkg

It should update when our indexer crawls your repo.

I have also added your repository to the list here:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/Repositories

As these are wiki pages, feel free to create an account and update the
information.

cheers,
Ken