[ros-users] Announcing usc-clmc-ros-pkg

Mrinal Kalakrishnan kalakris at usc.edu
Wed Apr 4 04:10:38 UTC 2012

Hello ros-users,

We've had this repository around for a while, but it wasn't indexed
because I never made an announcement here. So, here it is:

https://bitbucket.org/usc_clmc/usc-clmc-ros-pkg

These packages are from Stefan Schaal's CLMC lab at the University of
Southern California. It currently includes stacks/packages for the
following:

* Dynamic Movement Primitives
* STOMP motion planning
* PI^2: path integral reinforcement learning
* Xenomai-compatible version of rosrt
* Generic inverse kinematics with constraints
* Various other random utility packages

Many of these packages also exist in the Willow repositories, but the
ones here are usually newer. Disclaimer: we tend to run a little
behind on upgrading packages to newer ROS releases. Please email the
package maintainer if you have trouble getting something to work.

This bitbucket repository is a read-only hg mirror of the actual git
repository where we develop code
(https://github.com/usc-clmc/usc-clmc-ros-pkg). The mirror exists so
that we can continue to use git and still be able to have all our
stacks in a single repository. Please let me know if there's a better
way to deal with this.

Thanks,
Mrinal