[ros-users] openni-drivers

Traveler traveler.hauptman at iit.it
Fri Apr 6 17:26:28 UTC 2012

ROS's openni-drivers bundle Makefile needs work to make in useable with
the archlinux packager (mainly assuming the install root is '/' needs to
be generalized to $DESTDIR). I'm not too swift with hg. Can I just post
a patch file? To where?

Also, from a packaging perspective, it's nice to be able to use the
original sources. I already have archlinux packages for openni, etc, but
there is some magic happening with pkgconfig.pc files... any chance
those could be pushed upstream?

Also, in those .pc files, is ROS using the info injected into __VERSION__?

-traveler