[ros-users] ROS Fuerte Beta 1 Now Available

Traveler Hauptman traveler.hauptman at iit.it
Wed Apr 4 21:02:50 UTC 2012

Just to double check...

After tweaking things in the rosdep *.yaml files I was able to do:

rosdep check -a

and get a perfect result.... all dependencies satisfied, etc....

However, when I subsequently ran:

rosmake -a

Some packages failed to build because of the rospack error in the quotes
below (xxx depends on non-existant package pcl).

To me it seems like rospack is *not* using the same dependency mechanism
as rosdep...

so how do I get rospack to recognize that a package is installed? For
instance, does the pcl_ros package need to be installed in
/opt/ros/fuerte or ... ???