[ros-users] Enterprise Version of ROS

Willy Lambert lambert.willy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:39:33 UTC 2012

I don't have a good experience of ROS, but I think that one of the big
requirement for large enterprise scale use is to separate jobs and
competencies. So that different people can work with different
knowledge of the application details. Maybe ROS already allow that,
but it is for sure a point of interest.