[ros-users] Enterprise Version of ROS

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Apr 24 19:01:39 UTC 2012

Hi all,

This looks like there's a solid group of people interested in making this
happen.  We haven't officially kicked off the Groovy planning cycle however
we're starting to setup the infrastructure.   I suggest that this be setup
as a SIG for the groovy planning cycle:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/groovy/Planning

Tully

Tully Foote