[ros-users] RFC: rviz on Android

Dariush Forouher forouher at iti.uni-luebeck.de
Mon Apr 23 13:50:29 UTC 2012

Interesting, thanks for the many answers.

I agree, building ROS apps for the browser is generally preferable for
portability reasons.  I don't know whether a fullfledged rviz is doable
inside the browser, however. wviz looks nice, though.

@Dave: Working together on this sounds like a great idea. I was thinking
of handing this out as a student project as well. Once I've found
someone Ill contact you to see where we can contribute.

cheers
Dariush

--
Institut für Technische Informatik / Universität zu Lübeck
http://www.iti.uni-luebeck.de/mitarbeiter/dariush-forouher-m-sc.html