[ros-users] ROS support for Ubuntu Precise

Patrick Beeson beeson.p at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:07:12 UTC 2012

At first, all I wanted was a time frame for Fuerte on Precise, which is
certainly an acceptable users list question.  But, now that this is
turning out to be unanswered (still no one has given any indication on
whether this will be days, weeks, or months), and the source install of
Fuerte is broken on Precise (see
http://answers.ros.org/question/32867/ros-for-ubuntu-precise-1204), I'll
send all updates to answers.ros.org item 32867.