[ros-users] Using arm planning on an actual robot

Nathaniel Lewis linux.robotdude at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:31:45 UTC 2012

Over the past few months we've been overhauling PR Lite, its now PR2 Lite
and it looks more and more like the PR2.  At this point we have the arm
planning working under simulation with the warehouse viewer and RViz, we
can calculate arm paths and constraints, etc.  We're ready to take it to
our real robot, but I can't seem to find the documentation on how to
publish the current system state to the arm planning stack or get the next
phase of arm locomotion from the stack when operating on a physical machine.

Nathaniel Lewis
CTO at E1FTW Games
(925) 961 7578
linux.robotdude at gmail.com